Review: Open Hearts by Eve Dangerfield

11:30:00 PM


Rating:


Okay, so to be honest, I was hesitant to read this book at first because I've been avoiding contemporary like it was the plague but this is Eve Dangerfield we are talking about. I've only read a couple of books from this author, but she knows how to make her characters remarkable and different and make you an expert in multi-tasking! *wiggles eyebrows*

I like Ash mainly because of her dominant, alpha female personality. But her biological clock is ticking and so she's desperate to find a responsible, dependable baby daddy who could impregnate her and give her her new goal: a baby.

I don't know how to describe Dean exactly but he gives me that warm feeling that all you think are cuddles and sweets and anything in between that you like. He likes being bossed during sex. He doesn't know how to handle his finances and he is a one big heart. Although I may not be someone who will like his personality much, I just love him and wants to break him. lol

I love the story! Like superb! Although there are details that bug me, I deduced that it may have been from Locked Box(?) but nevertheless, it didn't detract me from loving and enjoying the story. I think what I love more about this is that the characters have quirks and they are far from perfect. It's a bit of a ruckus with a lot of laughs, light drama and frustration on my part, but just enough to balance out the elements of the story that was never a dull moment and all you'll feel is devouring the book as fast as you can and wish to go back on those moments where you can just nask in and enjoy the moments.

One thing's for sure, this author can write unconventional characters and you have no other choice but to fall in love with them!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like my Page on Facebook

Pinterest